This collection from eight talented authors boasts short stories set during the winter holiday season. These tales encompass sober themes, offer heartwarming messages, and/or provide uplifting endings, appropriate for the winter season or all year long.
Arranged in chronological order, witness winter miracles from the mid-1800s through modern day, running the spectrum from somber to lighthearted.
- Learn the meaning of the season from a Civil War soldier.
- Go from rags to riches with a 1920s mobster.
- Relive a fond holiday activity with a helpful Grinchy neighbor.
- Create new holiday memories with a 1970s ranching family.
- Meet a new friend whose advice rekindles the magic of the season.
- Experience Christmas from a wise, aged perspective.
- Cross cultures and beliefs to create a new holiday tradition.
- Celebrate the season with estranged family after a life-changing revelation.
These stories are sure to enhance your experience of the holiday season.